- We represent clients in their Supplemental Security Income (SSI) cases with both the complex application process and in the appeal and the hearing before the Social Security judge if your SSI claim is denied.
- We represent clients in completing the application for Social Security Disability (SSD) where they are unable to continue working because of their poor health condition.
- We successfully represent people in their SSD appeals and ensure that the government pays you what you paid into the system and what is due to you in SSD benefits.
- Our attorneys also handle Medicaid applications and Medicaid Trusts, as well as appeals of Medicaid eligibility denials.
Helping You Understand the Social Security System
The Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits system is a confusing maze of paperwork, phone calls, and court appearances. If your claim was denied, you don’t have to go it alone. It is important to have a knowledgeable attorney on your side.
The professional Social Security Disability lawyers from Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C. can help you understand your claim, why it was denied, and what steps you can take to get it approved.
Types of Disabilities That Qualify for SSD Benefits
Many different types of mental and physical illnesses, injuries, and disorders make it difficult to work and earn as much as you should.
Some common types of disabilities that may qualify you to receive SSD benefits include:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder
- Blindness/Vision Impairment
- Breathing Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hearing Impairments
- Heart and Blood Vessel
- Herniated Discs
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Kidney Diseases
- Learning Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- RSDS/CRPS Type I
- Respiratory Illness
- Speech Disorders
Several of these health conditions automatically qualify you to receive benefits. If you have one of these disabilities and your application for SSD benefits was denied, contact us to get the benefits you need.
Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky — Your Guide Through Your Appeal Appealing the Social Security Administration’s denial of your disability claim can be time-consuming, confusing, and frustrating. Often, the SSD application must be started online and is practically impossible to handle without knowledge of the system. If you try to file your claim on your own, you may miss an important detail that can jeopardize your appeal. Having an experienced Social Security Disability attorney from nLaw Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C. on your side will improve your chances of winning your claim.
Making You Our Top Priority
If you are not well enough to work and have serious health conditions, you deserve the benefits you need to survive—including food, transportation, medical care, and more. You worked long and hard and paid your taxes to ensure you will have disability benefits when you need them. We are on your side and will not let the government’s red tape stand in the way of your benefits. At Law Offices of Marina Shepelsky, P.C., putting clients first isn’t just a goal—it is how we operate. That is why we frequently work on a contingency fee basis, so there are no out-of-pocket expenses for you. To our disability attorneys and legal staff, there is nothing more fulfilling than helping someone in need.
Let us appeal your Social Security claim. Contact us today, do not delay! 718-769-6352 or 212-292-9005.